Discover the new 2015 snowmobile models in Laval this weekend
The 2015 Snowmobile Manufacturers' Sneak Peek will stop by Place Forzani in Laval this weekend (March 21-22), with nearly 100 brand new or significantly improved model from Polaris, Ski-Doo, and Yamaha. This is a unique opportunity to discover new trends and technologies from the industry ― all under one roof ― and start dreaming about the next riding season.
Here are the new 2015 snowmobiles you don't want to miss:
Arctic Cat: (Warning Arctic Cat will not be present at this show)
- M 7000 Sno Pro 153 and ZR 7000 RR (race replica) powered by a Yamaha-sourced, 135hp, triple-cylinder engine;
- Lynx 2000 and Lynx 2000 LT powered by a fan-cooled, 570cc engine;
- ZR 6000 LXR, ZR 6000 Sno Pro, ZR 6000 Limited, M 6000 and M 6000 Sno Pro powered by a 599cc C-TEC2 twin-cylinder engine;
- Pantera 7000 with an all-new Pro Tour aluminum chassis.
|2015 Arctic Cat Panterra 7000 (Photo: Arctic Cat)
- 600 Pro-RMK 163 and 800 Pro-RMK 163;
- A new AXYS platform with an aluminum frame that incorporates carbon fibre parts underpins nine new Rush and Switchback models;
- A new progressive-rate Pro-XC suspension
|2015 Polaris 800 Pro RMK 163 (Photo: Polaris)
- Summit X 174 E-TEC 800R with T3 package;
- Renegade X-RS;
- MXZ Sport 600 ACE and Renegade Sport 600 ACE built on REV-XS platform;
- Expedition LE 900 ACE and Expedition SE 900 ACE;
- Skandic WT 900 ACE and Skandic SWT 900 ACE;
- A new RAS 2 front suspension;
- A new throttle block that can be rotated to be used as either a traditional thumb throttle or unique finger throttle (ACE engines only);
- A new SilentDrive system that reduces track noise and vibration by up to 70% at cruising speeds (Grand Touring SE and LE with 900 ACE engine).
|2015 Ski-Doo Renegade X-RS (Photo: Ski-Doo)
- SRViper R-TX LE, SRViper L-TX LE, SRViper S-TX DX, SRViper X-TX LE, SRViper M-TX 153, and SRViper M-TX 162 LE, all built on Arctic Cat chassis.
|2015 Yamaha SRViper R-TX LE (Photo: Yamaha)
Friday, March 21st: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, March 22nd: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.