- CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
- Moto123.com is a division, a registered trademark and a website of Xprima.com Corporation ("Xprima.com").
- OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- This policy covers how Moto123.com use and disclosure personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of Moto123.com products and services.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- "Personal information" is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address and includes information about your product and service subscriptions and usage, credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints.
- Publicly available information, such as a public directory listing of your name, address, telephone number and electronic address, is not considered personal information.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Moto123.com collects and uses your personal information primarily for the purpose of providing you with the products and services you have requested from us, including but not limited to the delivery of newsletter, email notification and related content through our online properties.
- Your personal information is used to communicate with you about your account and to provide you with information related to other Moto123.com services. If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from selected Moto123.com sponsors or advertisers, your personal information would also be used to contact you or to send you e-mail materials and other mailings about products and services that might be of interest to you. You always have the option, however, to tell us not to share your personal information with other Moto123.com affiliated companies or to exclude you from offers for other products or services.
- If you enter a contest or other promotion offered by Moto123.com, your personal information will be used to administer the promotion, including the use of your name and selected other information for the purposes of contacting, announcing and promoting the winners of the promotion.
- Moto123.com may also contact you from time to time to conduct market research and surveys in an effort to continually improve our product and service offerings. Unless you specifically authorize us to release your personal information, or release is required or permitted by law, Moto123.com will not sell, lease or trade your personal information to other third parties.
- Anonymous or "non-personal" information gathered by Moto123.com through our websites may be used for technical, research and analytical purposes. Information collected through surveys, existing files and public archives may be used by Moto123.com to analyze their markets and to develop or enhance service offerings.
- You acknowledge that in the event that a third party service provider is located in the United States or another foreign country, your personal information may be processed and stored in the United States or such other foreign country, and the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain disclosure of your personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a third party service provider to do work for us, we confirm that its privacy and security standards meet our requirements. You acknowledge and agree that this paragraph constitutes prior written notice to you of, and your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described above.
- To enable us provide to more efficiently the products and services you have requested from us, Moto123.com may share your personal information with other Moto123.com affiliated companies and with selected third parties who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers. Such third party service providers are provided only with such information as is necessary. Information provided to third parties may be used only for the purpose stipulated and is subject to strict terms of confidentiality.
- Moto123.com uses a browser feature called a "cookie" to collect information anonymously and track user patterns on Moto123.com websites. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website. "Cookies" contain a unique identification number that identifies your browser, but not you, to our computers each time you visit one of our websites. Cookies tell us which pages of our websites are visited and by how many people. Cookies may be placed, and anonymous user traffic data collected, by Moto123.com or a third party who provides services to Moto123.com.
- Moto123.com will try to ensure that information about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, please inform Moto123.com to whom you provided your information of any change of name, address or other information. In the event you have questions about the accuracy of factual information we have collected about you, you will have access to that information in order to verify and update it. If we have disclosed inaccurate information about you to a third party, we will be pleased to contact the third party in order to correct the information.
- If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by Moto123.com, or if you simply want to know whether we have any of your personal information on file, you may contact our Confidentiality Policy Support. Except in limited circumstances, as specifically provided by applicable privacy legislation, Moto123.com can tell you whether they hold personal information about you.
- Moto123.com will respond to your requests for access in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. Moto123.com will refuses access to information about you in those circumstances permitted or required by applicable privacy legislation.
- Moto123.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal information held by Moto123.com or about the compliance by Moto123.com with this Confidentiality Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.