Top 10 bikes of 2014 according to Cycle World
The Bonnier Motorcycle Group announced the 39th annual Cycle World
Ten Best Bikes list, covering all motorcycle classes.
In creating the list, the Cycle World
staff has reviewed countless motorcycle models from manufacturers around the globe. The 2014 Ten Best List confirms the rise of European manufacturers, as seven of the top ten motorcycles hail from Austria, Germany or Italy.
Source: Cycle World
- Best Superbike: Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- Best Cruiser: Indian Chief Classic
- Best Dual-Sport/Enduro: KTM 500 EXC
- Best Middleweight Streetbike: Yamaha FZ-09
- Best Sport-Touring Bike: BMW R1200RT
- Best Standard: BMW S1000R
- Best Motocrosser: Kawasaki KX450F
- Best Touring Bike: BMW K1600GTL
- Best Open-Class Streetbike: KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Best Adventure Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure