Honda Canada announced new 2015 models including the Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition (GL and F6B models).
For 2015 the commemorative Gold Wing will be offered in a striking two-tone Candy Red and Black colour marked with unique adornments as a special 40th anniversary edition. It also features a 1,832cc, six-cylinder powerplant, an audio system with iPod connectivity, and a standard navigation system.
Other available colours include Digital Silver Metallic, Pearl Glare White, and Candy Prominence Red.
“We are proud to be celebrating 40 years of the Gold Wing. This model means so much to Honda and its customers,” said, Derek Verheyen, National Sales Manager, Motorcycle & ATV. “When Honda introduced the Gold Wing back in 1975, it revolutionized what motorcycling touring would soon become. It’s the customer’s passion for long-distance travel that has really defined the Gold Wing.”
The F6B also carries the unique 40th Anniversary emblem. It adds cruise control and a black exhaust with the deep throaty sound of the Valkyrie. The F6B features a powerful flat-six engine, and a choice of Matte Blue Silver and Matte Silver Bullet colours.
These commemorative Gold Wing models will go on sale in Canada this fall. Pricing has ye to be announced.
Other models returning for 2015 include:
Source : Honda
- Fury 1300 features new styling elements that include new frame, wheel and accent treatments;
- Stateline sports new Atmosphere Blue metallic paint, blacked-out cylinder fins, swept bars, a noticeably raked-out fork, and wider, full fenders;
- Shadow Aero features a custom 2-into-2 exhaust system that creates a classic V-twin cruiser sound, plus a new Candy Prominence Red colour;
- Shadow Phantom offers cool, minimalist custom looks with blacked-out components that are set off by matte-silver highlights;
- XR650L delivers great fuel economy on any terrain.