Harley-Davidson Canada is recalling 1,583 motorcycles from the 2014 model year due to a problem with the braking system.
In some cases, the clutch may not disengage fully when the clutch lever is depressed. This could result in the rider experiencing difficulty slowing or stopping the motorcycle and could increase the risk of a crash. Harley-Davidson dealers will rebuild the clutch master cylinder and replace the clutch plate as required.
Affected models include:
• 2014 CVO Limited (FLHTKSE);
• 2014 CVO Road King (FLHRSE);
• 2014 Electra Glide Ultras Classic (FLHTCU);
• 2014 Police Electra Glide (FLHTP);
• 2014 Street Glide (FLHX);
• 2014 Street Glide Special (FLHXS);
• 2014 Ultra Limited (FLHTK).
Source: Transport Canada
|Harley Davidson Street Glide 2014. (Photo: Harley Davidson)