In order to celebrate its 110th anniversary, Harley-Davidson is launching a plethora of new models, special editions and new options including:
- Ten limited-edition 110th Anniversary models with serialized plaque, exclusive paint finish and a bronze medallion on the fuel tank.
- A revised Street Bob with blacked-out styling, a bobber-style solo seat and mini ''ape-hanger'' handlebar. The Bike Builder tool on the manufacturer's website
allows you to customize the machine before it rolls off the assembly line.
- A special Hard Candy Custom colour scheme available on several models.
- A new Breakout model to complete the CVO family.
- Five Sportster models led by the 1200 Custom 110th Anniversary (new colours and graphics are available).
- Eight Touring models with new colours and graphics.
- Four revised Dyna models.
- Three-wheel motorcycle fans will be happy to learn that the Tri Glide Ultra Classic also comes in 110th Anniversary edition.
For more information and other new products, go to www.harleycanada.com