New 2011 Honda CBR125R- Even better than the first one!
Honda Canada just announced a major evolution of their best selling CBR125R that hit Canadian shores in 2007. The small, simple and agile machine was a joy to ride, and provided an entry level bike that did the job, and at a very low price. The 125R was also the basis for a racing class aimed at young riders, as well as as a popular Entry Program delivered by Honda Canada staff for newly licensed street riders.
The 2011 CBR125R has been revised and improved in virtually every area, to provide a more comfortable ride for all riders, and a sporty disposition with a sweet handling chassis.
The following areas were improved:
- Stiffer chassis
- Wider 100/80-17 and 130/70-17MC tires
- Advanced multi-function instrument display for speed, revs, fuel level, engine temperature, clock and odometer/trip meter
- Larger fuel tank
- New-look full fairing reminiscent of the new VFR1200
- New riding position to accommodate short and taller riders comfortably
- Passenger grab handles
- New compact exhaust system
- Reprogrammed ignition and fuel injection electronics
No mention was made of other changes to engine power and torque.
We will advise you of pricing and availability information as it emerges.