Great news from Canadian Kawasaki: the 2011 Ninja 400R
I am very excited to announce that Canadian Kawasaki Motors will be adding the Ninja 400R to our model mix for 2011. This exciting model will certainly provide new and experienced riders a welcomed addition in the under 600cc "street" category.
Built on the Ninja 650 platform, the new Ninja 400R receives all premium features found on the Ninja 650R along with a host of engine modifications specifically designed to extract the best performance from the smaller displacement.
The 2011 Ninja 400R at a glance
Aggressive yet chic Ninja styling
· High attention to the smallest details results in the same high quality and finish as our Ninja 650R
· Full-digital instrumentation
· Built-in front turn signals
· Under-engine muffler
· LED tail lamp
· Rear inner fender
· Sculpted swingarm
· Quick-revving 399 cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Parallel Twin
· Compact engine tuned for low- and mid-range performance
· Smooth, linear throttle response for a sporty yet highly accessible character.
· Bore and stroke specifically chosen to deliver the most exciting 400cc performance
· Rider-friendly off-idle characteristics
Pricing / Warranty / Colours
· 12 Months standard, with up to 36 additional months available to purchase through our Good Times Protect Plan
· Lime Green/Flat Super Black or Metallic Spark Black/Flat Super Black “
Editor Note: This is indeed an exciting development from Kawasaki, blending in nicely with the excellent Ninja 250R and on the way to the larger bikes.
Stay tuned for more details