2010 Quebec City Motorcycle and ATV Show
The 2010 Quebec City Motorcycle and ATV Show
, held this weekend at the Centre de foires de Québec, offers local enthusiasts a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with all the 2010 motorcycle and ATV models. You can also chat with dozens of manufacturers, outfitters, experts and groups specialized in 2-, 3- and 4-wheel vehicles.
|2010 BMW S1000RR
Here are some of the new products you can see, touch and sit on at the show:
That’s not all!
- Honda – All 10 new-for-2010 models, including the VT750RS, CB600S, and the unique VFR1200F, the new V4-powered GT.
- BMW – S 1000 RR, the new 193hp superbike (200hp at 100 km/h), the most powerful and safest high performance production bike on the market.
- Victory - Cross Country, a traditionally-styled light touring cruiser, featuring the brand’s now legendary good looks and high quality.
- Triumph – Various three- and two-cylinder models.
- Suzuki - GSX1250SAE, a big, torquey motor, ABS, and all the amenities you need for sport touring, at a very competitive price.
- Can-Am - Spyder RT, a touring-oriented 3-wheel roadster, as well as new ATVs including the Outlander Max 500 and 800 LTD, and the Renegade 800 X xc.
- Ducati – The 1198R Corsa – the ultimate sport bike from the great Italian manufacturer, complete with classic looks and color.
- Kawasaki - Z1000, a high-performance sportbike disguised as a modern standard bike and powered by the irresistible ZX-10R engine; and the completely revised and sophisticated Concours 14.
- KTM - 990 SM Touring (SMT), a slightly more civilized Super Moto (SM) meant for sporty touring and track days if you like that sort of thing.
- Yamaha - Stratoliner Bagger Deluxe, the high-end touring variant of the Star family; and the new shorter-track YFZ450X cross-country ATV.
Check out new dirt bikes such as the revolutionary Yamaha YZ450F with "reversed" rearward slanted engine (throttle body and air box are mounted at the front of the cylinder while the exhaust exits from the rear), the Suzuki RMX450Z and Honda’s CRF250R and CRF450R.
Centre de foires (ExpoCité)
250, Wilfrid-Hamel Boulevard, Quebec City
Friday, February 5: 12 pm to 10 pm
Saturday, February 6: 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday, February 7: 10 am to 5 pm
Photo Credit : Matthieu Lambert
|2010 BRP Spyder RT