As reported by Turn 2 Sportbike School
CALABOGIE, Ontario -
Turn 2 Sportbike School has been busy in the off-season, developing new partnerships and innovative course offerings to add to their already impressive program line-up.
New for 2010:
- Expansion of their Advanced Riding Course (ARC) programs with the introduction of ARC 3. The successful ARC 1 and ARC 2 programs are designed for new sport riders and new track riders. ARC 3 is tailored to experienced track riders and focusing on both physical and mental dimensions of the sport, the course is based heavily on advanced racing techniques.
- Addition to their Controlled Riding Group (CRG) program with the Racer Preparation Course (RPC) - the first course of its kind in Canada. Designed for aspiring new racers, it is instructed by top professional racers. With its open course curriculum and focus on track time - not class time - the CRG program provides a forum for riders to practice skills learned in the parallel ARC program.
Turn 2 Sportbike School also announces their participation in a National promotion with Canadian Kawasaki Motors. With the purchase of an eligible Ninja model, riders receive a 'FULL DAY' TURN 2 GIFT CERTIFICATE, allowing them to explore the potential of their new Ninja in a safe, controlled track environment at the Turn 2 Sportbike School.
With a retail value of up to $400, the KAWASAKI TURN 2 "Full Day" Gift Certificate offers professional training for all skill levels. This promotion is effective from December 11, 2009 to May 31, 2010 with the purchase of one of these eligible models:
2009: NINJA ZX-14, NINJA ZX-10R , NINJA ZX-6R, NINJA 650R, NINJA 500R
2010: NINJA ZX-14, NINJA ZX-10R , NINJA ZX-6R, NINJA 650R
Visit your local Kawasaki dealer, www.Kawasaki.ca
for complete details.
Turn 2 introduces its Moto Club Membership, a premier program with a multitude of rewards and discounts. At the Turn 2 Moto Club GP Labour Day weekend race season finale, one lucky Turn 2 Moto Club member will win the Grand Prize of a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R with a Nexo Sports Full Road Race Gear Package.
Key membership benefits of Turn 2 Moto Club include:
• Free use of Nexo Sports Road Race Gear
• Free timing at all Turn 2 events with the new Zoomius RFID Timing System
• Discounted motorcycle rental, ARC and CRG course fees
• Automatic eligibility in the season-long Turn 2 Super Lap TT Series and the Turn 2 Moto Club GP on Labour Day weekend, both sponsored by Kahuna Powersports.
The Turn 2 Moto Club Super Lap TT Series consists of 22 events taking place at Calabogie Motorsports Park for the 2010 season. To be eligible for the Grand Prize Draw, riders do not necessarily have to win races. Points for ballots are also issued for meeting participation-based criteria. Note: Only Turn 2 Moto Club Members are eligible for the Grand Prize Draw.
Turn 2 announces their presence at the 2010 Quebec City Motorcycle and ATV Show, Centre de Foires de Québec, February 5-7and the 2010 Montreal Motorcycle Show, Montreal Convention Centre, February 26-28. Show specials include:
First 10 Advanced Riding Course (ARC) sign-ups of each day receive a Turn 2 Moto Club Membership. Limited Offer: 10 per day only.
Purchase 1 Advanced Riding Course (ARC) Course with a Bike Rental at regular price and receive a Turn 2 Moto Club Membership, RFID Timing, Riding Gear Rental, Class Photo and a Premium Lunch. Limited Offer: 20 per day only.
Purchase 1 Advanced Riding Course (ARC) Course and 1 CRG Day with a Bike Rental for both days (scheduled back-to-back) at regular price and receive a Turn 2 Moto Club Membership, RFID Timing, Riding Gear rental, Class Photo, Premium Lunch and a 50% discount off second day bike rental fee. Limited Offer: 20 per day only.
For complete details, visit Turn 2 online at www.turn2.ca
or at the 2010 Quebec City Motorcycle and ATV Show ( www.salonmotoquebec.com
) or at the 2010 Montreal Motorcycle Show (www.salonmotomontreal.com
"Turn 2 Sportbike School is in growth mode. With the introduction of our new courses, Turn 2 Moto Club Membership, special events, and the backing of our sponsor - Kahuna Powersports - we're geared up for an exciting 2010 season," says George Budacki, owner of Turn 2 Sportbike School.