Parts Canada Superbike Championship at ICAR this weekend
The first race of the 2010 series takes place just North of Montreal this weekend, May 28, 29 and 30, at Circuit ICAR near Mirabel.
Come see the best Canadian riders have it out on the track: Jordan Szoke (Honda), Alex Welsh (Kawasaki), Francis Martin (BMW
), Kevin Lacombe (Suzuki), Andrew Nelson (BMW), Darren James (Buell), Frank Trombino (Honda) and two promising youngsters, Jodie Christie and Raphaël Archambaut, both on Honda.
|ICAR promoter Laurent Madore, with former Canadian Superbike Champion and BMW Canada lead rider Francis Martin. Madore gave some thought to going on-track as a passenger with Martin, but chose to watch rather than be part of the show. (Photo: Philippe Champoux/Moto123.com)
Organizers have gone all out to provide constant action for you to watch or even participate in:
- Full access to the racer pits with your ticket
- Three days of practice, qualifying and racing, with finals on Sunday from 11.45 am
- Six different classes: Superbike, Pro Sport Bike, Amateur Sport Bike, Women’s Cup, Honda CBR125R Challenge, and Sport Twins
- Bike and car Drag Racing for you and your friends, on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. You can participate if you want to
- Bike Stunt Show during Saturday and Sunday lunch breaks
- Access to the Jacques Villeneuve kart track and exhibitor area
All this for $10 for Friday, $25 for Saturday, $35 for Sunday
Or $40 for the weekend package